Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Girl-





This is a card I did for a little girl from our church, and used the sketch challenge for   i(heart)to stamp



The challenge is for the month of April...

I chose some bright colours, cause kids like them bright & wild... and cut out a cupcake from the dsp and added a star gem on the top for a candy star, and mounted it on dimensionals. I also used a glue pen, and added some sparkle on the bows.

Recipe:
Stamps: SU - Little Friends, Happiest Birthday Wishes (both SU)
Paper: Wisteria, White, Melon, DSP, Manga
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Nesties, Scissors, Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Glue Pen, Sparkles,

Thanks for looking, and please leave me a comment, much appreciated.

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Hi, Jan! So good to have you drop by and leave a sweet comment on my blog! I do miss the chat with the ODBD group of ladies...all were so nice to work with! Hope you had a great Easter! This card is adorable and will surely be loved by the little girl!