Thursday, May 10, 2012

Honouring Queen Betty - QFTD111

 Hi to all who enter my domain...May you be Blessed!!

This is the card I made to Honour Betty, 
who was chosen Queen for the Day;



This is the card I cased of  Betty's
I changed the DSP, Ribbon, Image, Flowers, and added lace, so much fun, and thanks for looking!!

Stamps: Well Scripted, (SU)
Paper: White, DSP, Black,
Ink: Melon
Accessories: Lace, Satin Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Nesties, Dimensionals, Liquid Glue,
Techniques: Lots of Love

Thanks for looking:
Hugs:

Jan

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jan! Yet another BEAUTIFUL card, and I just know she will LOVE it (cuz I know I would!!). Your work is always amazing, and I really hope you will consider linking up with us at Word Art Wednesday. We'd be so blessed to have you join us again. Hope to see you soon, and have a wonderful week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com