Sunday, June 23, 2013

ODBDSLC159 :Grad. Card # 2

Hello Everyone...Blessings to all!

I have a card I got done for the challenge over at ODBD...Our Daily bread Designs....and their challenge this week is a sketch.



 


And here is my take on the Challenge:



This is a grad card for a sweet young miss from our church....

I hope she likes this card....it was a real nice and enjoyable sketch to follow!








What an awesome verse...and so totally true...

The verse inside says:

For I know 
 the plans 
I have for you,
 declares the Lord,
Plans to prosper you 
 and not harm you, 
Plans to give you 
 Hope and a Future.
      Jer. 29:11

Recipe: 
Stamp Set: ODBD   As you Graduate, & For the Graduate
Paper: Black, DSP from Stash, Whisper White, WC paper for base,
 Ink: Black Archival
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Ovals, ODBD Dies,
Black Grad Hat,  Black pearls, Black Sticker Numbers, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, & Love!

Thanks for Looking

Blessings & Hugs

Jan




8 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Jan this is a gorgeous card. I love it and the wonderful sentiment.

Cathymac said...

Oh Jan..what a wonderful graduation card...that verse is just perfect! Love the blue color and your choice of patterns! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the Shining the Light challenge this week!

Christine said...

This sentiment and scripture are perfect for grads. I know your young lady will appreciate such a sweet card!

Diane said...

Wonderful graduation card, love the papers, die cuts and design.

Regards diane

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jan!! What a stunning graduation card!! I just love the scripture and sentiment paired with the grad cap!! Gorgeous take on the sketch my friend!! So glad you could join the challenge. You have been missed!!
hugs,
Chris

Donna Mack said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love your choice of colors and sentiment!!! And how clever to use the year instead of gems!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful quote and verse for a graduation card, so pretty!

Angela said...

I love this unique and extremely good looking grad card!