Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shania`s Grad 2013

Hi Folks!!.....

Another day...another card.. well some days maybe...but not usually, I am in a dry spell...so thought I'd post a Grad card I did for a church friend...for her neighbours girl who is graduating.

Here's my card:


 Her colours were blue and white, but I wasn't told when I made the card....I thought the soft colours went well with this Spellbinder die set.





This is another angle....and here is the recipe:

Stamp set, SU Great Grads (retired)
Paper: White, Pink DSP, 
Ink: Basic Grey...
Accessories: Spellbinders Die Set " Resplendent Rectangles", Hat Sticker, Number Stickers, Black Sheer Ribbon, Black Pearls, Cherry Lynn Exoctic Butterflies, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love!

Thanks for Looking:

Blessing & Hugs

Jan




3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Jan. Such a lovely die.

Алексровер Анна said...

I love this clear and fresh card!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty framing and love the big bow!