Friday, July 26, 2013

TSC0726 - Happy Birthday Plumber

Hi...happy Friday.  to all! 

What a wonderful summer we have been having... Beautiful weather, green grass, birds in the feeder to watch, etc.  Praise the Lord!!  I love summer!

I have a card I made for a special neighbour friend  and he is a plumber too, so I thought of this idea.....hope he likes it..


 Its also for our twisted Sisters Challenge.....to make anything that cools you off, like ice cream, swimming, and hey...even a water break....lol...which requires a plumber.....lol.



 The wrench has crystal effects put on it to make it more 3d, and shiny, like a wrench would...and it worked....

Recipe:
Computer printed Happy Birthday etc. 
Paper: Black, Grey, and SU Smoke, plus some cardboard, which I rubbed on basic grey, & sprayed "smoke"  perfect pearls mist. the plumbing sign with the pipes is from my computer program.
Ink: Black, Basic Grey, Smoke, Perfect pearls spray mist, 
Accessories: Cardboard, EF, black flowers, black ribbon, black brads from "close to my heart" Crystal Effects, MS Leaf Punch, Distresser tool, liquid Glue, lots of foam tape...and Love!

Come and join us....Just put in TSC0726....and anything that makes you feel cool!

Blessings and hugs

Jan

 

7 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

What a brilliant card Jan. Love the wrench. Great idea.

Алексровер Анна said...

Love your idea! Very clever and great for man!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like the textures you have on this card, great job with the wrench!

JD/ Jill said...

I commented on this at Split Coast...but It's so creative it deserved a second look...Very nicely done. I'm sure he loved this card!

Rosemary said...

What an awesome card for your neighbor! I bet he really appreciated it!! Hugs!

Leanne ... said...

What a great man's card Jan. Your neighbor (plumber friend) will just love this. The wrench is perfect!
Hugs...Leanne

Marie-Louise said...

Jan - thank you so much for your very kind comments. You asked about the braided ribbon - it is very simple and there are some tutorials on You tube. The only thing I would say is that it does use a huge amount of ribbon and I only use it on special cards.