Tuesday, February 4, 2014

QFTD201 - Someone Special

Hi everyone...

I made a card to honour stampinrobin for QFTD this week, and I chose this card to case...

I fell in LOVE her card...just switched it around, changed colours, flowers, Dies, Leaves, & Papers...hope it resembles her card a little...


This is my card: 




Robin has such a beautiful gallery...it was so hard to choose, but I love purples, and swirlies etc.






but I also love blues....so just went with this DSP I chose from my stash....and filled in the dots...I think this would make a nice birthday card..




Stamps: SU See Ya Later, 
Paper: SU Marina, White, DSP  
Ink: Black, 
Accessories: Spellbinders Leaves, Cherry Lynn Heart, Prima Flower, Brads, pearls, Glue Gun, Liquid glue, Foam Tape, & Love!

 Thanks for looking
Blessing to all...
Jan 




5 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jan! I love this card with its wonderful delicate palette!!!!!

Marie-Louise said...

Just beautiful Jan.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, Jan

Irish Cherokee said...

Your card fits the sentiment perfectly. I think it honors her.

Blessings

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous card. Love all the floral dimension going on. xxx