Saturday, April 5, 2014

TSC0404 - Confirmation:

Hi Everyone....Blessings to all who enter into my blog world...

I have a card here that I did for our Twisted Sisters Challenge TSC0404, to do a card in blue with a little red, forgot the red...A neighbour ordered this card, and this is what she wanted, but I thought it would kinda fit the challenge...

This is the card:



 I used the Quatrefoil Die Cut from ODBD, I love this die cut...so elegant...







I thought this was the praying hands from ODBD too, but I checked and theirs is a little more on the fancy side... 

I love how this card turned out, and it was only through prayer..and asking Jesus for help, cause I had made a big boo boo on my first attempt...I didn't use the die on the first...So this turned out much better...

The Quatrefoil and Verse is from ODBD, The Confirmation verse is from the set called Confirmation.

Thanks for looking....Blessings to all

Hugs Jan


8 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Very elegant!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Jan...

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent. One of my favorite things are the praying hands. I ask for guidance all of the time.

Marie-Louise said...

Jan this is fabulous. I love the praying hands and the gorgeous bow.

Bonnie said...

These praying hands are beautiful in their simplicity, Jan! Love that elegant frame! I just made some confirmation cards for my daughter to give. They are nowhere near this elegant!

Conniecrafter said...

Perfect, love it in all blue!

Becky said...

Beautiful card..

Conniecrafter said...

Jan,
I have nominated you for an award over on my blog, if you don't have the time or don't want to do it I understand, just wanted to let others know about your blog :)