Wednesday, October 15, 2014

QFTD231 - Queen Darbaby

Hi Everyone...welcome to my world...

I did a card for the Queen for the day challenge over at SCS, this is the card I cased...

And this is my card....





I love the layout of this card... the camera didn't do it justice...the flower is a 3D sticker from Michaels...





My papers are a bit more blue/turquoise combo....trying to find papers that go well together is so hard....I like to put all my colours together in baskets...cut into 6x6....then can flip through the colours...and still hard..lol\


Recipe:
Stamps:    SU: Elementary Elegance, 
Paper:     DSP from stash, blues
Ink:   Marina
Accessories: Rhinestone, Flower Sticker from Michaels, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, & Love:

I love the layout of the card cased...think I will make a few more in different colours.

Thanks for Looking
Blessing to all.
Jan



5 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jan! I love your color choice! Beautiful iris!

Unknown said...

The iris is so pretty and I really like the layout. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 154th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty papers, love the layering of the flower and the touch of bling you added!

Cathymac said...

What a pretty layout and the iris sticker is just gorgeous, Jan! Love the dimension and the colors…a beautiful birthday card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart, Jan. This is stunning! Your art is always SUCH a blessing to me. THanks so much for sharing your amazing God-given talent with us. It's always a treat to see your work. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com