Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Blessings: TSC1107

Hi Everyone...Welcome to my world....

We have snow again....for the second time...hope it leaves again...but our fall has been wonderful!

I have a card here I did for our twisted sisters challenge and that was.... TSC1107, opened to anyone who would like to join.

to use a brayer and ink up an EF....this is my take on the challenge....




The two colours I used was Not Quite Navy ink,  on Baja blueCS,.both from SU, and both retired.....I love these two colours together.

The poinsettia is from spellbinders, and the Merry Christmas from SU: not sure if I know what set...





The snow is from Michaels, and called powered glitter...it is quite different from regular glitter...gives a powdery effect.

Recipe:
Stamps: Su Merry Christmas 
Paper: WC for base, SU: NQN, and Baja, (both retired)and WW, Sparkle white from Walmart, and green from stash.
Ink: Baja, Archival Black,
Accessories: Spellbinders Poinsettia  & Floral Oval Dies,  Gold beads, Ribbon, Brayer, EF, Powder Glitter ,Rhinestones, Glue Gun, Liquid Glue, Foam Tape, & Love!

Thanks for Looking
Blessings and Hugs
Jan






3 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning Jan! Such a beautiful image and beautiful die.

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jan. I must try inking an embossing folder as this effect is marvellous. I love this card.

Conniecrafter said...

Just Beautiful, love the snow added to the image, I hadn't heard of that powder glitter, your flower tops it off nicely!