Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ODBDSLC275, MMTPT13 - Picnic By the Sea

Hi Everyone....Been so long since I posted...Hope I remember?

I Have a card here I have done for two challenges, one is for ODBD, and the other is for the Teapotters, end of the month, (when we give to each other)

My Card:




The first challenge is for ODBD for the month of June...and that is to have your card popped up or 3D, some how...
I have mine popped on sand and on dimensionals...

and the second challenge is for our month end Teapotters: which is a story about summer picnics:




Recipe:

Stamps: ODBD The Mighty Sea, Thank You, & Umbrella Die,& Cloud Dies, 
Paper: WC paper for base, blues, and White, DSP from stash
Ink: Copics, and SU: Bashful blue for the sky
Accessories: Sand from Dollarama, tons of Glue,  Cloud and Umbrella dies, Foam Dots,  Liquid glue, & Glue Gun, and Love:

Not alot to this card...mostly painting the scene and picnic basket, which I fail at miserably, my sky was SU: Bashful blue (retired) ink, I just swirled with a sponge...I didn't add any shells on my scene...cause this card has to be mailed...and that makes it heavy, and its heavy enough with the sand on it...

Thanks for Looking:
Blessings and Hugs
Jan




5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jan!! So gorgeous!! I just love the scene you created!! It is colored to perfection and I just love the addition of the umbrella and picnic basket!! So creative and very textured. Stunning my friend!! I am so glad you were able to join the Shining the Light challenge!! I hope all is well!! HUGS!

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jan. Love the scene.

wannabcre8tive said...

Jan aka Thelma Lou, I love your card. Your really did a fabulous job on it. Congrats, on winning the Shining Light award. I hope you are having a good summer.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Jan, this is stunning! I love your creativity in creating such a fun scene! The coloring and glitter are perfect!Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

So Lovely! Really like the added bling!