Saturday, April 20, 2013

QFTD161: ODBDSLC150, Word Art Wednesday #76

Hi Everyone...I have a new card to post in regards to our new Queen, Joyce...over at splitcoast challenges. and also for the challenge over at ODBD, which is to use a scripture: and I plan to enter it in Word Art Wednesday#76:

This is  Joyce's  card that I cased... 


and this is my card: 



Its for an anniversary tho...so I had to spiff it up abit...I just added another layer behind the sentiment...a few flowers, and a few pearls




I do all the cards for our church...and this card was for the Pastor's Daughter and Hubby....I just lover this verse!!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: ODBD Love One Another
Paper: SU Wisteria, DSP from stash, WC paper for base.
Ink: Black Archival
Accessories: White Organza ribbon, Flat Lace, EF, Pearls, Prima flowers, MS Leaf Punch, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love:

Thanks for looking...comments are always welcome

Blessings & Hugs

Jan: 



9 comments:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Jan! Love the monochromatic layers, the beautiful bow, flowers, and pearls which just add to the elegance! The recipients will love and cherish this anniversary card!

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jan. Such lovely colours.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jan. Such soft and sweet elements bring together a lovely creation. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing your talents with us. You are such a blessing to us, and I'm VERY grateful to have you play along with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ellen Taylor said...

this is so soft and pretty Jan! Love those flowers and scrumptious bow!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful monochromatic in the Wisteria, Jan! I love the matted die cuts with that beautifu verse! Blessings! Kathy

Sherry Kushibab said...

Jan, this has everything I love on a card, scripture, pearls, ribbon - a sweet and lovely card. You always do just lovely work - you may have thrown this in a few challenges, but I can see it is from your heart! Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

This is a beautiful card for the challenges, and what a perfect anniversary card. They will love it. So very nicely done, in those soft colors.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is stunning Jan!! I just love the soft lavender, the monochromatic design and your feminine touches!!
hugs,
Chris

Viv said...

Such a lovely card Jan and beautiful verse too I agree :) Viv xx