Saturday, April 27, 2013

TSC0426, Birthday Girl...

Hi Everyone.. time for another challenge over at the twisted sisters, just put in the numbers:  TSC0426, and the challenge is for a CAS in blues and greens... and don't pay any attention to me...Cause I can't read...

I got my card all done , and forgot it was CAS....so here is my CAS card...lol




Well its almost cas....if you don't look at the flower, foliage, and the blue lace.....

 



This card is for a special friend...and I sure hope she likes blue...cause the colour challenge was blue & green....which I have in my foliage, DSP, and the blue Dies...

Recipe:
Stamps: SU  Happiest Birthday Wishes, 
Paper: SU Midnight Muse, bashful Blue (retiring)  DSP from stash, Butterfly Sticker from Michaels...prima Flower, Michaels too, ($1.50 bin) Moss Green ( retired)
 Accessories: Butterfly Sticker from Michaels, proma Flower, SU Die, Spellbinders smaller die, Blue flat lace, MS Leaf Punch, Pearls, Foam tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love!

Thanks for looking...comments are always welcome!!

Blessings & Hugs

Jan   



 



5 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jan. I love the blue and the gorgeous backing paper.

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jan! Looks great! Love deep blue color you used, very nice buterfly, lace!
Have good week!!!

JD said...

Very pretty, Jan. I still have to make one for this challenge...Like you I have a problem making a CAS card...LOL...Hope you have a great week...Blessings, Jill

Leanne ... said...

I think your friend will love it Jan. It turned out cute.
Hugs...Leanne

Debs Artliff said...

Morning Jan what a beautiful card i love it. And the colours are great too. I like the lace look as im into putting lace on to everything at the minute. Take care xxx

Debs A