Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Find Beauty"

Hi Everyone...
I have a card here, I spotted the butterflies on a card somewhere on SCS, their card was just all white and a small quote on bottom...so I incorporated the idea into my card, using the EF, and Velum for the challenges.




I used the Wood EF to run through with the vellum..one thing about vellum ..it tends to crack a little with some of the embossing folders...so I had to tack mine down with a little glue...that works real good

 I don't do a lot of CAS cards...but this one was encouraging!! Just a little hard to find the rainbow gems. 

Paper was white CS, and rainbow colours , Used Wood EF, with Vellum, and rainbow gems, with the verse from                          NCC =  ( north coast creations, )

Thanks for Looking:
Blessings:
Jan

4 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Well done Jan - a really beautiful CAS card. I love this wood effect embossing folder.

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice, Jan...great job with a CAS card. I still struggle with those!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the rainbow of gems trailing the butterfly!

Diane said...

I love this design Jan, the rainbow gems are fabulous.

Hugs Diane