Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pastor's Special Day

  Good Morning everyone...Blessing to all...

I haven't posted for a little while, so thought I'd better get a card up that I made for our Pastor's Birthday. I wanted something special...

I cased this card from Jan Marie over at ODBD
Thanks Jan for the inspiration!!

This is my card:

 
I kept the same layout, cause I loved it, changed paper, pearls, colours...


 
I hope our Pastor likes it....I do all the cards for our church, birthdays, Anniversary's, etc. which is a joy... a little hairy at times to keep up...

I used  ODBD Stamp Sets, Never, Never Give Up, and Grunge Cross
CS: Black Basic Grey,and Vanilla CS, Gold, DSP from stash,
Inks: silver and basic grey inks,
Accessories: Spellbinders Resplendent Dies, ODDB Grunge Cross Die,  Grey Pearls, Foiam Tape, Liquid Glue, and glue dots on the pearls (which sometimes don't stick) & Love!!

Thanks for Looking
Blessings & Hugs

Jan



9 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful design Jan, I am sure your pastor will love it.

Hugs diane

Алексровер Анна said...

Really delicate card, so noble palette, I am sure your Pastor was very glad!:)

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jan.4529

Conniecrafter said...

Love these colors, gives it an industrial feel... oh wow I can't imagine doing all the cards for my church, right now I make cards for probably 1/4 of the people I am closest too for birthdays and when there is a death ect. How sweet of you to do that for them!

Becky said...

He will love it! This is gorgeous and I love the verse you used.

Greta said...

Love the colors you chose--gorgeous, meaningful card. I'm sure he will be touched.

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

This is a beauty, Jan. Loads of texture and masculinity, and oh, the One who has taken hold of us. Such a blessing and ministry of encouragement you have in your church providing beautiful cards for the building up of the body of Christ:) hugs sister~

Greta said...

I actually left you a comment, but it seems to be gone, so I'll say again that this is truly gorgeous, Jan! I'm sure your pastor was touched to receive it. Check my post here http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html to see I nominated you for a Liebster award.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, Jan. I bet your pastor loved this card! My Jim purchased this stamp at the stamp show today. Can't wait to see what he does with it.