Monday, December 15, 2014

TSC1205: Romantic Sleigh Ride!

Merry Christmas to all.....hope you all have a good one...

I have a card here that was ordered by a neighbour...who wanted a card for her boyfriend's  birthday....and also Christmas Combined...with a sweet message.

this is what I came up with...and I think its very romantic!!




This is also for our Twisted Sisters challenge, and that is to use and Embossing on your card, wet or dry...I brayered my embossing folder with SU: Bordering Blue ink, (retired)  and ran it through the big shot...




It's an easel card....I love easel cards...a little more work...but they stand so well....






I also did one for my dear friend from church for her anniversary...she fell in love with it....its not an easel, but she wants to frame it...so good I didn't do easel!






This is a close up of the romantic one.....

Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Love One Another, SU Christmas Blessings, 
Paper: SU ( retired) NQN, WW, WC paper for sturdy base, 
Ink: Bordering Blue (retired) and Stazon Black, 
Accessories:  Satin Ribbon, Spellbinders Floral Oval, Poinsettia Dies, and ODBD Vintage Flourish Dies, Rhinestones, gold beads for center of flower, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, and Glue Gun and LOVE!!


Thanks for Looking:
Merry Christmas to all:
Jan



3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Jan these are superb. I love them.

Conniecrafter said...

just perfect she will be very happy with it, love the image and embossed background!

Алексровер Анна said...

Jan, wonderful wintery card in blue palette! And all my best wishes on coming Christmas!!!!!!