Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TSC1219, TSC1226, Birthday Hello's

Hello Everyone...Christmas is all over... the hustle and bustle all done, and now time to relax....but...the challenges must go on....lol

I have a card here did over Christmas to fit 2 challenges...

TSC1219- first was to have stripes and they are faintly on my dsp, and the second was to have a square card...TSC1226, this is 5x5 .whew got it done..

This is my card:  for some reason I can't post below the image....will do the details later:


4 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Jan, Merry Christmas and Happy new year! A wonderful delicate and romantic card!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the softness of the colors and the lace and doily combo is lovely too!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Wow Jan - the soft colors and sweet textures on this creation are exquisite! Oh my goodness I just want to pick it up in my little hands it's so beautiful! Hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Jan! This one is a real stunner. I always enjoy looking around your blog, and I usually have my tongue hanging out when I do...LOL - GORGEOUS, my friend. I hope you will come play along with us.
God bless,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday