Monday, March 2, 2015

MMTPT343: Hooked on Fishing

Hi Everyone!!

Here we have a challenge from last week , and that was to do a Get Well card for Harry...

This card is for Harry, the hubby of yabadodo, our very own teapotter.
We were told to use wood, and my scriture reading is inside which says:

"I will restore you to health...declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 30:17

Get well soon Harry!





PS: forgot to mention...the big one got away...had to mount the rod & reel!! lol

I just made a simple card...used WC paper for base, Espresso brown, and DSP...3 sticker type brads....glue and lots of get well wishes.


Thanks for Looking
Blessing to all
Jan



4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

great masculine get well, love the background!

Marie-Louise said...

Jan this is brilliant.

Karen Dunbrook said...

great card for a guy...my son would just love this!!!

Viv said...

What a clever card you made Jan, I love the 'wood' and all the little details on the card ;) Viv xx