Sunday, March 1, 2015

TSC0220 : Nathan's Girl

Good Evening Every One...

I am behind in my posts...got the cards up at Split-coast...but never over on my blog....

I better hurry and get caught up...

This card was for a Twisted Sistah challenge in Feb.




This must be one of my favorite Layouts...I seem to use it lots...but i love layers...

This is a Tilda...and the little girl is called Rachelle...and yes she liked it very much!!





A little closer look...I used crystal effects on the balloons...Love how this makes a 3D sheen on images!

I use WCpaper for card base....gives it a good firm base on which to stand....
Then I used White to stamp on with memento ink, and coloured with copics..
A few little gems and rhinestones for the corners...and a little lace and viola...you have a nice card...

Thanks for Looking:
Blessings and Hugs
Jan





1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

She is so sweet, great coloring, love the glossy balloons. I have certain layouts I go back to time and again too!