Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baby Boy:

Hi Everyone...Here I am again with another card...

Another one of my pre-coloured images from the artpad # "Little Ones" from LOTV  You can also buy stamps, DSP paper, cross stitch pattern, 

This is my card:




After taking picture of this card....then.....I decide to add some stickles...which just adds that extra sparkle.....




OK...that's enough of this layout....I tend to find a layout I like ..then do a whole bunch...did a girl card like this...except in pink 
 etc. 


The little button shoe is from Michaels, so is the ribbon with the baby feet....

Actually the paper pads from LOTV are just Awesome...I did.t use one here....will have to load a card I made using some of their DSP...and NO...I don't work for the company....lololo

Thanks for Looking
Blessings & Hugs
Jan

2 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jan. Love the layout.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww too cute, I love added stickles to images, gives it that something extra!