Saturday, May 16, 2015

TSC0515: Anniversary Togetherness...

Hi everyone...welcome to my blog....

The weather has been beautiful today...Its so nice to hear all the birds chirping and singing...I feel blessed...

I have a card here I did for our Twisted Sisters Challenge..and that was to try a technique you wanted to do...and never got around to it...

I tried a Center fold card...always wanted to do one...and this card is for our DD's Anniversary!


 



I know my daughter will love this...cause she loves the images from LOTV...this is from a pre-coloured Art Pad....they come with 30 pictures, 10 different images (3 of each) sure saves time when in a hurry....



The DSP is also from LOTV: Lily of the Valley...this is such a cute picture of the couple holding hands....

The Branches are 3D stickers from Jolene's stickers, got them in Michaels, and also the 2 little flowers beside the sentiment.The Sentiment is from ODBD: Our daily Bread Designs, from the Anniversary Blessings Set...

Used lots of glue, foam dots, and  Love!!!

Thanks for Looking
Blessings & Hugs
Jan



8 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Jan. this is gorgeous.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just the sweetest and that branch is like it was made just for the image, she will LOVE this!

Diane said...

What a darling center fold card design Jan. I am sure your daughter will love it.

Hugs Diane

Greta said...

Darling card, Jan!

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the image Jan. Beautiful center step card. Did one of these, my first ever, last post. I think they are a bit easier than the side step cards. Well done.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jan, what a sweet little couple! And I love the beautiful step card design and lovely papers! Hugs, sweet friend!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet image!

Irish Cherokee said...

Finally getting around to some commenting again. This image is wonderful. Love to see children hand in hand like this. Beautifully done Jan.

Hugs and Blessings
JIm